As parents, you want to give your children the opportunity to experience Chicago as a destination, spend time exploring the great attractions of the Windy City while learn something along the way. At the Palmer House Hilton, we’ve created an entertaining package complemented by sophisticated, yet fun dining selections, special activities and offerings to make your child’s trip to Chicago a special and memorable one!
OUR PEACOCK CLUB PACKAGE OFFER
VIPs (Very Important Peacocks) who book our “Peacock Club” children’s package will be greeted upon arrival at our pint-sized check-in desk and gifted with a “Peacock Club” bag filled to the brim with fun goodies like
- Interactive coloring book specific to the Palmer House’s cultural relevance to Chicago
- Rainbow spectrum crayon coloring wheel
- Personalized “kiddy biz” cards with luggage tag
- Travel journal to documents the sights of Chicago
- Underwater camera for the little guppies to snap away during our Friday evening Splash Screening or anytime at our indoor pool
- Pop-out Palmer House lobby photo frame magnet as a memory memento
Additional package offerings include:
- Terry robe and slipper for use through the duration of your stay
- Nightly “surprise” amenity which changes each night of your child’s stay
- “Circle of Friends” hair, body and bath amenities
- Rubber Duck
- Water grow dinosaur
To reserve the “Peacock Club” package, please call 1-800-HHILTONS or reserve online requesting plan code P9. Upon completion of your reservation, you’ll receive an email and phone call from our dedicated Peacock Club Concierge to collect the preferred preferences of your VIP prior to arrival.
ADDITIONAL CHILD FRIENDLY OFFERINGS AVAILABLE AT THE PALMER HOUSE HILTON
The culinary team of Lockwood Restaurant crafted a children’s menu just as sophisticated and interesting as the parent’s menu. The menu allows children to try new foods and ingredients with nutritional value while expanding upon their ever growing flavor palette. Some lunch and dinner entrée selections include shrimp on the bar-b, roasted chicken, hanger steak, mini wagyu hamburger or cheeseburger and gourmet grilled artisan cheese all served with a choice of market fresh greens, seasonal vegetables, freshly harvested fruit or fries. Healthy, quick snack options are also available throughout the day include, celery and carrots with ranch dip, fresh fruit, and cheese and crackers.
FRIDAY NIGHT SPLASH SCREENINGS
Make a Splash with us every Friday evening at 8:00pm at our indoor pool for “Splash Screenings” of child friendly movies. Our indoor pool offers a treasure chest full of aquatic toys for youngsters to dive into! Parents can hang back in our Jacuzzi overlooking the pool, swim alongside their little guppies or enjoy a cocktail or menu item poolside.
OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES
- Children’s Tea Party complete with custom child-size tea sets, pastries and tea sandwiches as well as trunk full of dress-up attire available upon appointment.
- Radio Flyer Red Wagon to checkout for city excursions (limited supply)
- Peacock Club Concierge itinerary of local Chicago appropriate events and attractions (upon request)
- Rubber Duck
- History is Hott Tour at the Palmer House Hilton (based on availability; by appointment)