For over a century, the Palmer House Hilton has been the Chicago meeting and event venue of choice for celebrities, politicians, and royalty. From gala events in the meticulously restored Empire Ballroom to intimate business meetings on our exclusive Executive Level, you can be sure our Event Services staff will make your next meeting or event a grand success.
With over 100,000 square feet of the most celebrated meeting space in Chicago, the Palmer House Hilton has the flexibility to offer the perfect event space for most every type of gathering:
- 9,733 square foot Grand Ballroom, adjoining a 3,550 square foot State Ballroom, to accommodate up to 1,690 guests
- 22,800 square foot Upper Exhibit Hall
- Over 77 function rooms, private dining rooms, and large conference rooms
- Presentation Services can provide audio visual expertise to add to you event. Please contact Presentation Services at www.psav.com
- Fastest meeting space wireless internet in the city
- Executive Business Center
- Group Value Dates
- Green Initiatives
A city of great opportunity, downtown Chicago is also an inspired cultural Mecca, offering an exceptional Theater District, dining, and shopping at the renowned Magnificent Mile. So, whether you’re at the Palmer House for a meeting or are hosting your own event, you can be assured that the Palmer House and its staff will greet you with incomparable hospitality.
Find out more about the endless Chicago meeting space opportunities at the Palmer House Hilton.