The Peacock Club Children's Package
Everyone knows Chicago is a place where adults can enjoy themselves. But, when you book The Peacock Club children’s package, the Palmer House Hilton makes sure that your child’s visit is just as much fun as yours!
Upon arrival, your child will be greeted at a pint-sized check-in desk and will receive a “Peacock Club” bag filled with fun items that include the following:
- Interactive coloring book that explains the important role Palmer House Hilton plays in Chicago
- Rainbow spectrum crayon coloring wheel
- Personalized “kiddy biz” cards with luggage tag
- Travel journal to document his or her Chicago visit
- Underwater camera to take pictures during our Friday evening Splash Screening or anytime at our indoor pool
- Pop-out Palmer House Hilton lobby photo frame magnet
Additionally, as a member of The Peacock Club, your child will receive a:
- Terry cloth robe and slippers for use through the duration of your stay
- Nightly “surprise” amenity
- “Circle of Friends” hair, body, and bath amenities
- Rubber duck
- Water grow dinosaur
To reserve the “Peacock Club” package, please call 1-800-HILTONS or reserve online requesting plan code P9. Upon completion of your reservation, you’ll receive an email and phone call from our dedicated Peacock Club Concierge to collect the preferred preferences of your VIP prior to arrival.
The Palmer House Hilton also offers the following amenities and services to all children who visit with us:
The culinary team of Lockwood Restaurant has developed a children’s menu just as sophisticated and interesting as the menu parents order from. Allowing children to try new foods and ingredients that offer both nutritional value and culinary adventure, breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrée selections on the children’s menu include:
- Shrimp on the bar-b
- Roasted chicken
- Hanger steak
- Mini wagyu hamburger or cheeseburger
- Gourmet grilled artisan cheese
All entrées are served with a choice of market fresh greens, seasonal vegetables, freshly harvested fruit, or fries. New additions to the children’s menu are made regularly, keeping the menu fresh and exciting.
Quick and healthy snack options are also available throughout the day, including:
- Celery and carrots with ranch dip
- Fresh fruit
- Cheese and crackers
Friday Night Splash Screenings
Splash Screenings of child-appropriate movies are held every Friday evening at 7 pm at our indoor pool. During this weekly event, children can also play in the pool with an array of water toys that the Palmer House Hilton provides. And, parents can relax in the Jacuzzi overlooking the pool, enjoy a cocktail or appetizer poolside, and/or join their children in the pool.
The Palmer House also offers the following options for children:
- A Children’s Tea Party featuring custom child-size tea sets, pastries, and tea sandwiches as well as a trunk full of dress-up attire (Available upon appointment)
- Radio Flyer Red Wagons for city excursions (Limited supply)
- Peacock Club Concierge itinerary of local Chicago events and attractions that are child-appropriate (Available upon request)
- History is Hott tour at the Palmer House Hilton (Based on availability and by appointment)
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code “P0″. Offer ID 100035280.